Exodus 36, Psalm 94 & 95, 1 Corinthians 6
1. Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded.
2. And Moses called Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whose heart the LORD had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it:
3. And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.
4. And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made;
5. And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make.
6. And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.
7. For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much.
8. And every wise hearted man among them that wrought the work of the tabernacle made ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work made he them.
9. The length of one curtain was twenty and eight cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: the curtains were all of one size.
10. And he coupled the five curtains one unto another: and the other five curtains he coupled one unto another.
11. And he made loops of blue on the edge of one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling: likewise he made in the uttermost side of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.
12. Fifty loops made he in one curtain, and fifty loops made he in the edge of the curtain which was in the coupling of the second: the loops held one curtain to another.
13. And he made fifty taches of gold, and coupled the curtains one unto another with the taches: so it became one tabernacle.
14. And he made curtains of goats' hair for the tent over the tabernacle: eleven curtains he made them.
15. The length of one curtain was thirty cubits, and four cubits was the breadth of one curtain: the eleven curtains were of one size.
16. And he coupled five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves.
17. And he made fifty loops upon the uttermost edge of the curtain in the coupling, and fifty loops made he upon the edge of the curtain which coupleth the second.
18. And he made fifty taches of brass to couple the tent together, that it might be one.
19. And he made a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a covering of badgers' skins above that.
20. And he made boards for the tabernacle of shittim wood, standing up.
21. The length of a board was ten cubits, and the breadth of a board one cubit and a half.
22. One board had two tenons, equally distant one from another: thus did he make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
23. And he made boards for the tabernacle; twenty boards for the south side southward:
24. And forty sockets of silver he made under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for his two tenons, and two sockets under another board for his two tenons.
25. And for the other side of the tabernacle, which is toward the north corner, he made twenty boards,
26. And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
27. And for the sides of the tabernacle westward he made six boards.
28. And two boards made he for the corners of the tabernacle in the two sides.
29. And they were coupled beneath, and coupled together at the head thereof, to one ring: thus he did to both of them in both the corners.
30. And there were eight boards; and their sockets were sixteen sockets of silver, under every board two sockets.
31. And he made bars of shittim wood; five for the boards of the one side of the tabernacle,
32. And five bars for the boards of the other side of the tabernacle, and five bars for the boards of the tabernacle for the sides westward.
33. And he made the middle bar to shoot through the boards from the one end to the other.
34. And he overlaid the boards with gold, and made their rings of gold to be places for the bars, and overlaid the bars with gold.
35. And he made a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen: with cherubims made he it of cunning work.
36. And he made thereunto four pillars of shittim wood, and overlaid them with gold: their hooks were of gold; and he cast for them four sockets of silver.
37. And he made an hanging for the tabernacle door of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, of needlework;
38. And the five pillars of it with their hooks: and he overlaid their chapiters and their fillets with gold: but their five sockets were of brass.
1. O LORD God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.
2. Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth: render a reward to the proud.
3. LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked triumph?
4. How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
5. They break in pieces thy people, O LORD, and afflict thine heritage.
6. They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless.
7. Yet they say, The LORD shall not see, neither shall the God of Jacob regard it.
8. Understand, ye brutish among the people: and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
9. He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
10. He that chastiseth the heathen, shall not he correct? he that teacheth man knowledge, shall not he know?
11. The LORD knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
12. Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O LORD, and teachest him out of thy law;
13. That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
14. For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.
15. But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
16. Who will rise up for me against the evildoers? or who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?
17. Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
18. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
19. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
20. Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
21. They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
22. But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
23. And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the LORD our God shall cut them off.
1. O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
5. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
6. O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
7. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
8. Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
10. Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
11. Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.
1 Corinthians 6
1. Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
2. Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3. Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4. If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6. But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8. Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
12. All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
13. Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.
14. And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.
15. Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
16. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
17. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
18. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
19. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.